Hospitals and Physicians
Our neuromonitoring is powered by the the highest-skilled IONM team in the industry. We quickly master and adopt new methods and tools for best practices in patient care. Yet our value runs deeper because our goal is to become a seamlessly-integrated part of your OR and patient care teams providing service above and beyond our superior technical expertise.
- Real-time, remote oversight by a licensed, credentialed neurologist provides immediate medical interpretation on all cases reducing liability for your facility and your surgeons. This is done through secure, HIPAA-compliant communication.
- Quality assurance review on all cases with feedback and results that can be provided to you.
- Pricing that allows for you to provide the best in patient care on every case.
- Attributes often used to describe AMS: Integrity, reliable, dependable, caring, uncommon, involved, committed and uplifting.
AMS offers comprehensive intraoperative neuromonitoring modalities across many surgery types including orthopedics, brain and spine, and ENT. All AMS monitored surgeries are monitored by a board-certified neurophysiologist and overseen by a credentialed neurologist.
Frequently Monitored Surgeries
Spinal Cord Tumor Resection
Extreme Lateral Interbody Fusion
Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
Oblique Lumbar Interbody Fusion
Posterior Cervical Decompression and Fusion
Posterior Lumbar Decompression and Fusion
Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
Posterior Spinal Fusion
Removal/Revision of Hardware
Spinal Cord Stimulator Placement
Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion
Direct Lateral Interbody Fusion
Anterior Cervical Fusion/Decompression
Common Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Modalities
- Somatosensory Evoked Potentials
- Trans-Cranial Motor Evoked Potentials
- Free Run Electromyography
- Triggered Electromyography
- Direct Nerve Stimulation
- Sensorimotor Cortex Localization
AMS offers a wide range of clinical diagnostics including routine, ambulatory, and long-term EEG, Epilepsy Monitoring, Transcranial Doppler, and Nerve Condition Studies. We tailor our services to the needs of the facilities and physicians with whom we partner. Our goal is to work with medical facilities to deliver a seamless experience to your patients. We will partner with your team to develop a clinical neurodiagnostic program specific to your needs and goals. From scheduling, to equipment, to staffing, to data evaluation and interpretation we have a solution that will meet your needs.
- Our competent staff will provide 24/7/365 coverage for routine and STAT EEGs based upon you patient and facility requirements.
- If capital budget is a concern, we have the option to install current hardware on-site so that it is immediately available for scheduled and emergent neurodiagnostic needs
- We offer flexibility with data storage and access. We can provide access to our network backbone for data storage and access by reading neurologists, or we can configure a local network backbone maintained directly by your facility for data storage and access.
- We offer rapid acquisition and clipping of NMU data
- Immediate access to currently acquiring patient data via a secure, HIPAA compliant network
- Immediate help to your physician and other staff in the unlikely event that a problem accessing our network occurs
Routine EEG: Before the procedure, our staff will call your patient to schedule the procedure, explain what to expect and specific requirements for the testing. Additionally, a member of our staff will call the patient the day before the procedure as a reminder and to answer any last-minute questions.
Our competent staff will greet your patient in the admitting area and walk them to the testing center. Once in the testing area, the technologist will explain the procedure and what to expect during its duration. The technologist will setup the patient using protocols defined by the reading neurologist and obtain a clear, noise free video EEG study. Once the study is complete, our technologist will disconnect the patient and immediately notify the reading neurologist that the study is available for interpretation.
Ambulatory EEG: Once your patient has had a routine EEG, the neurologist may determine that there is insufficient data to properly diagnose and treat the patient and order a longer at-home EEG study. At TDX we will work with your medical staff to identify the length of study, setup the patient, evaluate the study during its acquisition, prune the data following acquisition and notify the neurologist of significant events and when it is read for interpretation. Our staff will work with your patients to set them up in the neurodiagnostic clinic or at their home depending on the specific needs of the patient.
With our video ambulatory EEG systems, we can provide the neurologist with 3-7 days’ worth of continuous EEG that can be remotely accessed via our secure, HIPAA compliant network.
Long-Term EEG: Based upon the facility needs, our technologists will provide onsite or remotely attended 24/7/365 EEG evaluation of Critical Care Unit patients. We will work with your staff and physicians to define, implement, and evaluate patients based upon the specified EEG monitoring and treatment protocols.
AMS can provide staff, supplies, equipment and data access tools as defined by your facility’s specific needs. Additionally, our neurologists can provide professional interpretation of the acquired data as needed.
TCD, Transcranial Doppler is a non-invasive, painless ultrasound technique that uses high-frequency sound waves to measure the rate and direction of blood flow inside vessels. The test examines and records the speed of the blood.
At AMS we have the resources to partner with your facility and epileptologists from the beginning stages of designing the neuromonitoring unit, through installation of systems within the NMU, to staffing and maintaining the unit. We will work with your organization to identify the requirements, design the hardware/software solution, oversee installation of the neuromonitoring systems, configure the network backbone, and employee staff to operate the unit. We can provide a full solution or any combination of staffing, hardware, data analysis and management based upon your specific needs.
Nerve Condition Studies
Our highly competent staff can provide nerve conduction testing (NCV) under the supervision of your physicians. While the physician will be responsible for conducting the needle EMG portion of the clinical exam, our technologists will conduct the nerve conduction portion the exam. Partnering in this way will provide a better experience for your patients will permitting the physician to work more efficiently. AMS can provide the staff, and if necessary, the equipment to complete the EMG and nerve conduction testing.
Rapid Answers, Rapid Treatment
Introducing unaccustomed levels of service for you, your staff and most importantly your patients. Combined with the highest quality data and reporting, patient care just got better.
Our goal is to help you deliver answers and treatment to your patient as quickly and comfortably as possible. Our ambulatory video electroencephalography is done in the comfort of the patient’s home within days of receiving your orders.
Swift – Patient scheduling within 2 days to 1 week of request. Simple – Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 877-295-2554 for an appointment. All patients and insurance types are accepted.